Involvement in CEFA podcasts and webinars is a free benefit of your membership and provided at no cost. You can schedule up to two free podcasts annually. Webinars are by invitation and designed to handle specific investment themes, involving multiple members.
Below is some information about these opportunities:
|• Recorded over conference line and edited to client’s liking
• The recording should be 15-25 minutes, with the recording itself taking no longer than 30 minutes
|• We capture the recording, also handling edits and distribution||• Podcasts are distributed via the following publishing platforms: CEFA.com, YouTube, HVST Exchange, Seeking Alpha & Podbean
• From 2017-2018, podcasts have averaged 1,300-1,700 views/recording
|• Webinar features PowerPoint deck, presentation from speakers and a moderator facilitating conversation
• The webinar in it’s entirety is 45 minutes – 1 hour
• Targets include advisors and/or investors
|• A CEFA representative will run the webinar on day-of and handle distribution||• Webinars are distributed on CEFA.com
• Typical dial-in on day of is 100+ advisors or investors
To inquire about scheduling an opportunity, click here.
Featuring: Bob Bush — Calamos Investments
Featuring: Andrew Park — THL Credit
Featuring: Steve Burton — CBRE Clarion Securities